Friday, June 20, 2008

FREEBIE FRIDAY!


Alright, so this month, as part of a Penguin promotion, I'll be sending off a signed copy of Death by Bikini to todays lucky winner.
Death by Bikini is about girl who lives on a island resort, which is fine until an odd mix of characters come to the island. This mix is deadly, literally. So since this book takes place somewhere with a beach and I got burned really bad in Mexico, to be entered to win a copy of the book, just tell me about your worst sunburn.

Edited to add: I'm back! Who guessed that this post and the winner post previous to this wasn't me? Bonus points if you recognized the difference in voice. Thank
s to my dear daughter for filling in while I was still traveling. As she mentioned, I got good and sunburned in Cabo, but it was so worth it - I was swimming with dolphins!

The promotion she mentioned actually kicks off July 2 at Plug into Penguin. It will include galley giveaways, podcasts, Q&As and excerpts. You won't want to miss it!

Meanwhile, keep those sunburn stories coming. The drawing will remain open until Monday. Have a great weekend!