Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And the Winner Is...



Happy Tuesday, ya'll! Thanks for sharing what's new with you. Lots going on!

On my end, we finally saw Dark Knight last night (shivers). So. Good.

Meanwhile, I'm drawing the name early this morning and will be offline most of the day because my revisions are due TOMORROW. Wish me luck!

Now, without further ado, the winner of this week's ARC of DEATH BY LATTE and the totally cute book thong is:

Rachel D

Please send me your mailing address at gerb at lindagerber dot com and I'll drop it in the mail for you.

Everyone else, drop on by Thursday for an interview with the fabulous Stephanie Kuehnert who will talk about her new book, I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE.

And, of course, I'll see you again on Friday for another FREEBIE!

Have a great week, everyone!