This is a celebration week!
Things I'm celebrating:
* Tomorrow is my son's birthday! Happy Birthday, C!
* Last night my HS senior daughter was honored as a AP Scholar, Summa cum laude, and Valedictorian. I'm a proud mom!!!
* Last week's Ohioana Book Festival was a blast. I met a lot of fabulous authors and readers and it made me proud to be a part of Ohio's literary community. (And I got to party at the Governor's mansion afterwards!)
* At Ohioana, Lisa Klein gave me an ARC of her upcoming book, CATE OF THE LOST COLONY. I've just started it, but I have to say... I am a huge fan already! (And Lisa has agreed to visit the blog for an interview closer to the release. Yay!)
* I visited the Thurber House last week and listened to the stories of some fabulously talented HS students. I love my job!
* This week's visit to Karrer MS was awesome - especially since my dear daughter (Haley, my guest-blogger) got to spend the day with me.
* I've been reading some fantastic YA fiction lately. I love that there are so many great books out there to choose from!
So here's this week's freebie - to be entered to win your choice of the just-read-by-me books listed below, leave a comment telling me what you are/would like to be celebrating this week/month/year.
Donna Jo Napoli's THE WAGER
Caragh O'Brian's BIRTH MARKED
Aprilynne Pike's SPELLS
This drawing will remain open until Wednesday, May 19.
Happy mid-May weekend!!!!