Thursday, April 16, 2009

Winner and Rock the Drop!

Happy Support Teen Lit Day! I know - I'm a day late announcing last week's Freebie Friday winner! Sorry! This has been another crazy week and I hope to be able to tell you soon why it has been so busy...

Meanwhile, loved your captions! The winner of the signed copy of FADE by Lisa McMann is:

Kate at Read This Book

Please send me a note with your mailing instructions and I'll get it sent off to you! Everyone else, come on back tomorrow for another freebie and an interview with Jenny O'Connell!

And now, I'm off to ROCK THE DROP! I'll be leaving copies of DEATH BY BIKINI, DEATH BY LATTE and a couple ARCs of DEATH BY DENIM in the Columbus/Dublin area today to celebrate Support Teen Lit Day with readergirlz, GuysLitWire, and YALSA. You can join me and dozens of book-dropping authors at the The TBD Post-Op Party on the readergirlz blog - tonight at 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern.

Now go out and read and support teen lit!