Friday, August 21, 2009

Freebies Galore!

As promised, today is a multi-book Freebie Friday.
Link
I should start by explaining that I have a sickness. I can't stop myself from buying books. I walk into a bookstore and I'm a goner. No, it doesn't even have to be a bookstore... I can't walk by the book section at WalMart or Target without coming away with a new book, either.

The problem is, my bookshelves are overflowing. My piles are spawning new piles. So as much as I hate to part with any book, I need to make room for more. Especially when I know CRAZY BEAUTIFUL is going to arrive on my doorstep any day now...


So for today's freebie, take a look at today's offering. Leave a comment below, telling me which four books you most want me to send you and why. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday, August 26th.

Apologies to my friends overseas, but since the books will be heavy and thus expensive to send, this freebie is going to have to be limited to readers in the continental United States.