Friday, December 11, 2009

Freebie Friday and Agent Love

Happy Friday!

Today is International Agent Appreciation Day, thanks to a really smart idea by the brilliant Kody Keplinger. I'm so happy to spread the agent love because my agent - Elaine Spencer with The Knight Agency - is made of awesome and I don't tell her enough how much I appreciate her. So, Elaine, this one's for you!

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love my Agent

10. She is exceedingly patient with me.

9. She just got engaged and her joy is contagious.

8. She is a great brainstormer.

7. She stands up for me when I don't have the backbone to stand up for myself.

6. She helped me navigate the business end of the Death By series even though it was sold by my previous agent and she didn't get paid anything for all that work.

5. She believes in me.

4. She makes sales happen.

3. She appreciates good chocolate.

2. She's an enthusiastic partner and cheerleader.

1. She's one of the nicest people I know in a business where nice is easily forgotten.

Happy International Agent Appreciation Day, Elaine! Thank you so much for the patience, guidance, encouragement and friendship!

In Elaine's honor, today's freebie is a pound of Anthony Thomas chocolate (Anthony Thomas is a local chocolatier) and a $10 B&N gift card. To be entered to win, leave a comment below telling me about someone you appreciate in your life.

This drawing will remain open until Wednesday, December 16.
Link