Wednesday, December 02, 2009

WInner and What's Up Wednesday

The winner of this week's freebie is:

Amy

Please send your mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and your preference (book or gift card) and I'll get that out to you. Please remember to put WINNER in the subject heading so you don't get lost in my inbox.

Everyone, thanks for sharing your serendipitous moments. It's so fascinating to go back and see the forks in the road that led us to where we are. I'm sorry I didn't reply to any of them (I did read them all) but between the holiday weekend and this deadline I'm powering through, I barely had time to do that much!

Please come back on Friday, when GCC sister Debbie Rigaud will drop in for an interview, offering up a signed copy of her new release, PERFECT SHOT. You won't want to miss it!

What's up this week?

Did they or didn't they? White House Party Crashers claim they were invited. (Then why do we care?)

Nick Jonas is going solo. Gasp!

Why I love SYTYCD:



Happy release week to Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures), Lyah B. LeFlore (The World is Mine), Debbie Rigaud (Perfect Shot) and Maryrose Wood (What I Wore to Save the World)!

See you Friday!