Thursday, July 29, 2010

Winner!!!

Writing from RWA Nationals in Orlando. Sorry the post is so late - the Internet here at the hotel is so s-l-o-w. I tried to log onto Blogger this afternoon and after ten minutes of timing out and trying to log back in, I gave up. Had a great time at the Literacy Signing... I sat next to Marley Gibson, which is always fun, and then dinner with a bunch of the Golden Heart finalists. Now it's just past midnight and everyone is either in bed (or at the bars) so there's not so much demand on the wireless. This should post. I hope.

The winner of this week's freebie is:

Donnell.

Please send your book preference and mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and I'll get it sent out to you after I return from Florida.

My apologies, but anticipating the same bad Internet connection (and the plethora of workshops here at the conference), we're going to have to skip Freebie Friday this week, but we'll be back next week with another author and giveaway.

Meanwhile, there's a Not Going To Conference Conference over at the Romance Divas forum. I'm on the Young Adult Panel, along with Carrie Ryan, Laurie Zeilan, Saundra Mitchell, Brenna Yovanoff, Shannon Delany, Beth Fantasky, and Rhonda Stapleton.

You can check out the YA panel and the other panels over at the Romance Divas NGTCC. (Registration required.) There are some great writing discussions going on - and prizes to be won!

Have a great weekend. See you next week!