Friday, July 30, 2010

Let the TRANCE begin

Shhh... I'm not really here. I'm at RWA Nationals in Orlando and I'm ditching one of the workshops to use the Internet when it isn't subdivided by two thousand other attendees...

By way of a heads up - watch this space starting Monday, August 2, when the countdown for the official launch of TRANCE begins. For the next three months, in addition to our regularly scheduled Freebie Fridays, we will be giving away a bigger, monthly prize to celebrate the upcoming release.

August's prize is brought to you by the good people at CSN. They carry awesome things like home decor, bookshelves, and lights. (You'll want to browse the site, because the giveaway in August is an $80 giftcode for use at CSNstores.com) Come on back Monday for the kick-off, and I'll tell you how you can enter to win.

Also... I just met Melissa de la Cruz and Ally Carter here at RWA, and they have each offered signed copies of their respective awesome books, I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU and THE VAN ALEN LEGACY.

Be sure to hang out with us in August for chances to win these and other phenomenal prizes!

And now... I'm slipping back into the workshop...