Monday, August 02, 2010

TRANCE Countdown Kickoff

I don't know about you all, but I'm psyched for the TRANCE release in October. This book has been a long time coming and I can't wait to share it.

To get the official Countdown to TRANCE started, fabulous Lauren from Shooting Stars Magazine has arranged with CSN Stores to offer a $80 gift code good toward any merchandise on their site to this month's lucky winner.

I'll match that $80 with another $80, for a total of $160 in CSN money.

Here's how you can enter to win:

+4 Post the countdown widget on your blog, facebook, myspace or livejournal page. (Click on "Get Widget" beneath the countdown Widget on the left sidebar.) Send me the link to be credited.

+3 Spread the word. Talk about TRANCE online. Tweet about it. Blog about it. Wax poetic on Facebook. Let me know where and what you're saying and you get points for each legitimate mention.

+2 Send your friends to the blog to join the countdown celebration. Make sure they tell me who sent them.

+1 If you don't already follow this blog, become a follower. (If do follow, let me know and you get credit.)

The winner will be drawn on August 31.

PLEASE NOTE: I am switching website/email servers this month and will lose all saved emails, so please respond here as a comment to this post so I can be sure to credit you properly.

Let the countdown begin!