Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Winners!

Another short post because I'm squinting at the screen with a migraine. I haven't had one of these for a long time, so I'm counting my blessings. Just... ugh.

But the good news is that we have two winners. Rah! Rah!

The winner of Ally Carter's I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU is:

CherieJ

The winner of Melissa de la Cruz's THE VAN ALEN LEGACY is:

Lena

Please send your mailing instructions to gerb(@) lindagerber (.) com and we'll get those sent out to you.

What else is up?

Don't forget the TRANCE countdown going on now. You could win $160 in CSN money. Check out the details here.

And in if you're a writer and haven't heard (or have forgotten...) Drop in on WriteOn Con for some happening workshops and craft discussions. Today is day two out of three, but the workshops will stay on line for a while. And it's free! You can check it out here.

This week's video linkie because I love the Old Spice guy and I thought this was clever: