Thursday, December 14, 2006

End of the Season Blues

One of the cool discoveries after we moved to Japan was a service called Slingbox. Many of you know what I'm talking about but in case you don't, I'll give you the whirlwind tour. Slingbox is a program that makes it possible for us to watch American TV here, on our computer.

In the States, the slingbox is hooked up to our aunt's TV, and pipes into her computer. By some magical, mystical cyber miracle, we can then watch the programming all the way on this side of the world. We can even change the channel and everything. Kewl. And then we discovered that we could also add Tivo to this handy set-up so now we don't have to get up at like four in the morning to watch the good shows.

Like Veronica Mars. Seriously. I am totally hooked.

But what's up with this short fall season?! I swear I'm going to go into withdrawals. Ditto for Lost. How can they leave me hanging like that?

Here's to a brief winter hiatus and a quick return to the lineup!