Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winner and What's Up... kinda

Hey! I made it! It's still Wednesday!

This week is already a blur - as often happens when I'm racing to meet another deadline. So this post will be short and sweet. The winner of the Del Rio Bay series is:

sruble

Please drop me a note with your mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and we'll get it sent out to you. Be sure to put WINNER in the subject line so I get to it quicker. I love you guys and the notes and emails, but I'm getting kinda behind answering them. I'll catch up once I get this ms done!

Meanwhile, here's what's up this week... I'm going to disappear from the cyberworld for the next several days. Discipline! I need to get these revisions done. So, patience, please. We'll return with another Freebie Friday next week.

See you then!