Thursday, October 01, 2009

Party Time!

Here is the news I promised to share. I know, I know, it's been a long time coming, but I had to wait for the official announcement and, as many of you know, this is a slooooow business. Here's the Publisher's Marketplace announcement for my upcoming MG mystery series:


Linda Gerber's CASS AROUND THE WORLD, featuring a tween celebritant and vlogger, whose parents' popular travel show takes her around the world, mixing it up with the natives, sampling the local flavor, and finding trouble in the most unexpected of places, to Angelle Pilkington at Puffin, in a very-nice deal, by Elaine Spencer at The Knight Agency.

I'm very excited to be able to continue to work with my amazing editor Angelle on these books. It's not common for an author to have the same editor for so many projects and I consider myself extremely blessed. And I owe huge thanks my uber-fabulous agent Elaine for making it happen. A four-book deal, no less! THANK YOU, Elaine and Angelle!

To celebrate, I'm going to be adding a Middle Grade Monday feature on the blog, similar to the Freebie Friday format, so be sure to check back next week for our first guest!

Meanwhile, we'll be going supernatural with our Freebie Fridays for the month of October. Be sure to join us here tomorrow for a special Freebie featuring Marissa Doyle, who is celebrating the launch of her new book, BETRAYING SEASON.