Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WInner and What's Up Wednesday

Happy day-before-Thanksgiving, US readers!

The winner of Laurie Faria Stolarz's DEADLY LITTLE SECRETS is:

Jill of the O.W.L

Please send your mailing instructions to gerb(@) lindagerber (.) com and we'll get that sent off to you. Everyone else, come on back on Friday for a special Freebie kick-off of the holiday season!

What's up this week?

It's my daughter's birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNA-BEAR!!!!

Like I mentioned above, the US Thanksgiving holiday is tomorrow. I'll be doing turkey dinner with family, watching lots of football and going to see BLIND SIDE for our Thanksgiving Day movie. But mostly, I'll be thinking of all the things I'm thankful for. A big part of that is you, my online friends. Being an author is a dream for me. None of this would be possible without readers willing to invest their time and imagination to step into my stories with me. Thank you for the support. Thank you for your notes and emails. Thank you for buying my books!

Happy Thanksgiving!

And happy release week to Jessica Bendinger (The Seven Rays), Lili St. Crow (Betrayals) and J.B. Redmond and S.R. Vaught (A Prince Among Killers).

See you on Friday!