Wednesday, January 05, 2011

First Post of 2011!

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I don't know about you, but I gave up making long lists of resolutions long ago. I have only one biggie this year, and I hope you can help me achieve it.

For me, 2011 is going to be a year of positive affirmation. No negativity. No dwelling on things I can't change or worrying about things I have no control over. It's going to be the year of doing. A year of tackling big projects because I CAN. Who's with me?

Part of this resolution is to add a writers' feature to my blog (which should have started yesterday, but I am already behind! But... no looking back, only forward!) Starting next week, we'll have a Writing Tip Tuesday to help pass along the positivity. Some of the tips will be from me, but a lot will come from other authors whose expertise, to me, is gold.

Also, I'll try to highlight as many debut authors as I can again this year. Watch the Freebie Fridays and Tip Tuesdays for a whole slate of fabulous new authors in 2011.

You'll notice a lot more MG authors in the mix this year as I prepare for my MG series, CASSIDY ON CAMERA to make its debut next year.

AND finally - come back tomorrow and Friday for our 2011 kickoff DOUBLE FREEBIES!

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating the release of the mass market bindup of the DEATH BY BIKINI MYSTERIES - all three books in one great volume!

And Friday, don't miss the interview and giveaway with GCC sister Eileen Cook to celebrate the release of her new book, THE EDUCATION OF HAILEY KENDRICK.

Good stuff coming! Stay tuned!