Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's Up Wednesday

Winner
A day late! Sorry! The winner of MIND RAIN is:

Theresa N

Drop me a note at gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com with your mailing instructions and I'll get that sent out to you.
Link
One Million Words
Yes, it's official. Apparently the English language now has one million words. Uh, huh.

Miniature Tigers
My nephew Alex and his band, Miniature Tigers, were in town yesterday, headlining at The Basement in Columbus. You may have heard of them if you follow MtvU. One of their videos, for Cannibal Queen, just won The Freshman and has been added to Mtv2's Subterranean playlist.
Cannibal Queen was actually their finale last night, and they invited people from the audience up on stage to play/dance with them. I videoed it and have been trying all morning to upload the video to Youtube to share it with you, but it is taking FOREVER. So, instead, I leave you with their winning video for Cannibal Queen.