Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Winners!

Thanks for all the well wishes and flu remedy ideas. I feel much better today - maybe because I slept most of it! (Which is why this post is so late...)

This week's DEATH BY DENIM winners are:

Meredith
Grace L
CatieK
dissectingperfection
EG

Please send me your mailing info at gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and I'll get those sent out to you!

If you didn't win and are looking for more chances, stay tuned. I'm sending out several books to some fabulous book bloggers that they'll be giving away in the coming weeks. I'll let you know right here as soon as I know when those will be.

Book bloggers - My email service was having problems yesterday and I know I am missing some messages that used to be in my inbox. If you wrote to me and didn't hear back, please drop me another note. Thx!