Friday, July 18, 2008

FREEBIE FRIDAY - Jinxed!

Today's Freebie Friday once again celebrates Penguin's Plug Into Summer campaign. All month long, Penguin will be highlighting authors and some really cool books. You can check out our book playlists, read author interviews, text for more content and win books!

You'll notice that only two paperback books made it into this month's promotion - DEATH BY BIKINI and Sara Lawrence's CRUSHWORTHY. (Yay, Sara and I!) To celebrate, this week's winner will receive a copy of CRUSHWORTHY.

To be entered to win, tell me - what is your criteria for a guy (or girl, if any of you guys are reading this week) to be truly crushworthy?

Since I will be out of town on Monday, this contest will remain open until Tuesday, July 22.

Game on!

Edited to add: Oh, look! I'm up! (I'm the featured author now at Plug into Summer!) Head on over for more chances to win!

P.S. Do you Twitter? If so, come say hi!