Friday, July 11, 2008

FREEBIE FRIDAY - With a Twist


Happy Friday, everyone!

As promised, this Friday's freebie comes with a twist. As I mentioned earlier, DEATH BY BIKINI is featured this month as part of Penguin's Plug Into Summer promotion. Check out this great ad in Girl's Life !

So here's the twist. To celebrate the Plug into Summer promotion, everyone who enters this week wins! Pictured below is a place I visited during my travels last month. All you have to do to enter is to send me an email (gerb at lindagerber dot com) and tell me what and where this is. Be sure to include your mailing info and I will send your prize out to you. All guesses - right or wrong - qualify for the freebie, but if you correctly identify what and where this is, you will also be entered to win a DEATH BY BIKINI prize pack which includes a bikini cell phone charm, DEATH BY BIKINI koozie and a $10 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.


This contest will remain open until Monday, July 14.

Let the games begin!