Monday, July 28, 2008

OMGoodness... It's An Event!!!

It has grown!

Remember that signing I was telling you about? Lisa McMann, Melissa Walker and I? Well, we've just doubled the fabulousness... check out this lineup:


Lisa McMann - Author of the NY Times best-selling novel, WAKE. She will be reading from her upcoming novel, FADE and signing WAKE. (I'm such a fan girl, I can't wait for this!)

Melissa Walker - Author of the Violet series, whose new book release VIOLET IN PRIVATE we will get to celebrate!!! (It is released August 5. Reserve your copy now!)


Yours truly - I'll be reading from the upcoming DEATH BY LATTE and signing DEATH BY BIKINI.



Katie Davis - Illustrator and Author of THE CURSE OF ADDY McMAHON.


Jenny Davidson - Author of the new alternate-reality novel, THE EXPLOSIONIST. This book looks so good. And it's set in Edinburgh, where I just was! I'm going to grab my own signed copy and it's going to hop to the top of the TBR pile.


Claire Mysko - Speaker and author of YOU'RE AMAZING, the nonfiction book among us. She will close the readings by showing us all how amazing we are!

If you are in the New York area, this is an event you won't want to miss! Come on down! Bring your friends! And if you tell me you heard about it on the blog, I will have something special for you.