Friday, October 15, 2010

FF - TRANCE

Happy day-after-TRANCE-release day!

Lots of celebrating still happening on this end.

Here's what's going on:

* Yay! TRANCE is now available at a bookstore near you!

***

* Yay! DEATH BY BIKINI and DEATH BY LATTE have just been nominated for the 2011 ALA Popular Paperback list.

***

* Yay! My niece Katie is getting married tomorrow. I'm in Arizona with family, getting ready for her reception noir.

***

* Yay! I'll be signing TRANCE at a book event in Tempe on Monday with Lisa McMann and Aprilynne Pike! (If you're in the area, please come! I'd love to meet you. It will be at Changing Hands Bookstore, 6428 S McClintock Drive, Tempe from 7-9 p.m.)

***

I'm so psyched, I feel like giving stuff away. Up for grabs this week are three signed copies of TRANCE, and your own, personal name numbers reading.

To enter:

* Leave a message below, telling me something you can celebrate this weekend.
* Check out your local bookstore and take a picture of TRANCE on the shelves. Send it to me.
* Invite your friends to participate in this drawing (make sure they tell me who sent them.)

You may earn one entry for each of the above. This drawing will remain open until Wednesday, October 20.