Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winners!

This will have to be quick because I'm on my way to the airport to fly back to Ohio today.

The winners of the signed TRANCE and name numbers reading are:

Meg
Lasha
Llehn

Please send your mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com

What else is up this week?

Please check out Leave a Mark this week where TRANCE is the featured auction book. You could bid for a marked copy of TRANCE, and help Leave a Mark and firstbook.org supply books for kids in need.

The signing at Changing Hands bookstore was phenomenal. Thanks everyone for coming. Kari, it was great to meet you. Lisa McMann read from her upcoming book, CRYER'S CROSS (*shivers*) and gave us a sneak preview of her upcoming mid-grade series, THE UNWANTEDS (*more shivers*), Aprilynne Pike read from SPELLS and told us about the next book she just turned in, and I got to meet Tom Leveen, who attended the event, and grab his new book, PARTY.

Aaand... I'd list more, but I need to take off, so I'll just leave you with this week's video link, which isn't exactly new, but I can't get it out of my head!