Sunday, October 03, 2010

Party on!

Wow. I fail.

Today's posts were scheduled to go up while I was gone, but my time zone was set to Zambia or something. Don't ask me why.

Yes! The party is continuing!

Another thing I failed at was announcing Friday's daily winner yesterday. So, here are Friday's and Saturday's winners:

Friday: Wake Unto Me ARC - Tori (Book Faery)

Saturday: Swoon at Your Own Risk - Precious

Please send your mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and we'll get those sent out to you!! Everyone, the daily winning continues until the 14th! AND, all comments qualify for entries in the grand prize drawings.

The good thing is that Books by the Banks was way fun yesterday. I got to share a table with Ryan Mecham, author of Zombie Haiku, Vampire Haiku, and Werewolf Haiku - too funny collections of creature poetry. (If you're looking for a perfect Halloween read for yourself or someone on your monster gift list, I highly recommend these funny, creepy, kinda gross books.)

I was able to sit on the supernatural panel with Ryan, J.T Ellison, Laura Bickle and Heather Willis. It was so fun listening to them all, I had to remember to participate myself!

On the tables surrounding me were Kristina McBride, Lisa Klein, Cinda Chima, and Emma Carlson Berne. (Yes, I am a fan girl.)

Thanks to everyone who came out (and bought TRANCE). I enjoyed meeting every one of you!