Friday, May 16, 2008

MORE DEATH BY BIKINI



Whew! Ya'll are some partyers! Thanks for joining me in celebrating the launch of DEATH BY BIKINI!

Yesterday was an extra-special day because not only did I get to celebrate my launch, but it was my son's birthday. We celebrated by going to see IRON MAN. Way cool movie!

Today I celebrate with a school visit to Hastings in Upper Arlington. (Hi, Hastings!) Behave yourselves while I'm gone. You can help yourself to the goodies in the fridge, but remember the cabana boys are keeping an eye on you!

Okay, some items of business before we get started... By random drawing, yesterday's winner of the signed copy of DEATH BY BIKINI is... A Novel Woman!
Shoot me a quick note at gerb at lindagerber dot com with your address and I'll get it sent out to you! Note - Pam (A Novel Woman) was smart and brought friends to the party. Her extra name slips paid off!

All other contests remain open until Sunday, so if you missed any of the super fun posts from yesterday, you can still leave a comment and your name will go into the Great Random Name Drawing Jar.

The BIKINI ON THE SHELF contest is also open until Sunday. Send me a digital photo showing where you saw DEATH BY BIKINI on the shelves in your local bookstore and you could win an iPod Shuffle.win

And now, today's guest bloggers are Lauren Baratz-Logsted, Heather Brewer, Teri Brown, Sara Hantz and kc dyer!

Meanwhile, to enter today's random drawing to win a signed copy of DEATH BY BIKINI, simply reply to this post.

Let the party continue!!!