Sunday, September 21, 2008

DEATH BY LATTE - DAY 4


Welcome back to the party. Today is a bonus day!

It's Heather Brewer's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!! I should tell you - when I was planning this party, I contacted Heather to see if she'd like to participate and she wrote back, "I'd love to, but..." Then she went on to tell me how busy this month is for her and also that her birthday was during the launch week. All I saw in her e-mail was "I'd love to" and "birthday." Selective reading much? So I jumped back in and gushed about how we could have fun with the birthday thing and I was so glad to have her and...

Well, Heather's a sport. It wasn't until about a week later that I read her email more carefully and I was mortified... which I suppose is appropriate, considering the subject of Heather's books...

ANYWAY, in celebration of Heather's birthday, I have an extra three $15 iTunes cards to give away today. Leave a message on Heather's post wishing her happy birthday and you will be entered to win one of those cards as well as the regular prize.

Meanwhile, we have three other great authors to celebrate with us today; Marlene Perez, Laurie Stolarz and Alyson Noel.

Party on!!!

Edited to add: I can't believe I forgot to announce yesterday's winner! The DEATH BY LATTE prize package goes to:

Diane Dang

Please send your mailing address to gerb at lindagerber dot com and I'll get it sent out to you!