Friday, September 05, 2008

FREEBIE FRIDAY and You're Invited

Happy Friday! How's everyone doing today? I'm pretty psyched - less than two weeks until DEATH BY LATTE hits the shelves! Check out cyberparty preview (and make sure you have your sound on...)



It's going to be a lot of fun! I hope you can all come. And bring your friends along.

Today's Freebie Friday is simple, 'cause I'm in a party mood. Share the above video. You can also link to it through youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyPLaBfQceE
Just let me know when, where and how you shared it. (Can be email, but be honest. There's no real way I can verify that.)

The top 3 sharers will all win an advanced readers copy of DEATH BY LATTE and I'll stick their names in a drawing to win a $15 itunes card. The contest will remain open until Wednesday the 10th.

Have a great weekend... and let the games begin!

P.S. The song on the video is "Something Else" by Supermassive Star. I went to a couple of their concerts in Japan (though they are from New Zealand) and they were kind enough let me use their song. Isn't that cool? (Thanks, Cameron!!!)

P.P.S. Sarah Dessen just announced that she has a new book coming up Summer '09! YAY!