Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WINNER!!!

Hi, everyone! Thanks for your patience... I know the contest was supposed to run through yesterday, but here are some of the reasons why I'm late posting the winners:












This, if you can believe it, is the remnants of Hurricane Ike - all the way in Ohio. Everything's fine, very few injuries, but the clean up will take a while and a good portion of the state is still without power.

It's amazing how much we depend on electricity. And Internet! I'm so grateful to have both back on in my house! Especially since the time has come to announce the winner of this weeks DEATH BY LATTE drawing and because the CYBER PARTY STARTS TOMORROW!!! Yeah!

So, without further ado, the winner of this week's quiz game drawing is:
Laura Koenig

Please send your mailing address to gerb at lindagerber dot com and I'll get it sent off to you!

Thanks, everyone, for playing. We had another record response this week. I hope to see you all starting tomorrow for the launch party! You rock!!!

Ciao!