Friday, September 26, 2008

Freebie Friday - CHOCOLATE!


Fall is officially here! I'm sitting in my office, watching leaves twirl to the ground from the trees outside. Just a few of them, but still. Most of the remaining leaves are still green, but on the outer branches, they're blushing red and yellow. Sigh. I love fall.

And I love Starbuck's new chocolate line. Seriously. Good stuff. As many of you may know, the original Starbucks is located in Seattle - near the Pike Place Market where a lot of the action takes place in DEATH BY LATTE. So, yes, there is a tie-in.

This week's freebie Friday winner will receive a care package of Starbucks chocolate. All you have to do to be entered is to leave a comment below and tell me what you like about fall. If you don't like fall... well, I'm sorry for you, but you can still tell me why you don't like it and I'll enter you anyway.

KC Dyer should be dropping by to announce the winner of her book drawing at any moment, so stay tuned.

And in the meantime, have a great weekend!!!